March 11th & 12th, 2017 at the Edmonton EXPO Centre
9-5 Saturday | 10-5 Sunday
Explore the Fair
Bring the whole family together for some quality time!
This two-day event is packed full of interactive and informative exhibitors, features, and entertainment. Learn about parenting tools, find out what’s happening in your community, and come see all the nifty products and services that cater to young families – from clothing to photographers, accessories to toys, and cloth diapers to teething rings. And the kids will have a blast with all kinds of fun activities!
For Moms & Pops
We all know that babies and toddlers don’t come with instruction manuals! At the Mom, Pop & Tots Fair, parents will find:
- All the best resources, products, and services to help you deliver the best possible care for your growing family
- Tons of adorable accessories for your little ones, including teething rings, tutus, suspenders and more!
- Information on topics like education, local attractions, and healthy living
- And a whole ton of other stuff to benefit your growing family!
Get ready to make some family memories! Kiddos will be able to:
- See some very special guests live onstage – Thomas & Friends!
- Go for a pony ride* or pet a baby goat, sheep or duck in the Thistle Hill Farm Petting Zoo!
- Unleash their inner artist in the RBC Insurance Chalk Drawing Floor
- Play and belong in the AdaptAbilities Kids Zone
- Get turned loose for some bouncy castle fun!*
- Get their face painted* and be transformed into anything they can imagine!