A weekend filled with family fun!
March 7th & 8th, 2020
at the Edmonton EXPO Centre
9-5 Saturday | 10-5 Sunday
We are excited to launch the 2020 Mom, Pop & Tots Fair, happening at the Edmonton EXPO Centre, featuring meet & greets with PJ Masks! New Features will be released as details become available! Stay tuned and visit our Features page for more of the features that will be at the Fair this year!
Explore the Fair
Bring the whole family together for some quality time!
This two-day event is packed full of interactive and informative exhibitors, features, and entertainment. Learn about parenting tools, find out what’s happening in your community, and come see all the nifty products and services that cater to young families – from clothing to chiropractors, car seats to toys, and photobooths to balloons. And the kids will have a blast with all kinds of fun activities!
For Moms & Pops
We all know that babies and toddlers don’t come with instruction manuals! At the Mom, Pop & Tots Fair, parents will find:
- All the best resources, products, and services to help you deliver the best possible care for your growing family
- Information on topics like education, local attractions, and healthy living
- And a whole ton of other stuff to benefit your growing family!
Get ready to make some family memories! Kiddos will be able to:
- See and/or Meet a very special guest – to be announced soon!
- Go for a pony ride* or pet a baby goat, sheep or duck in the Thistle Hill Farm Petting Zoo!
- Unleash their inner artist on the Chalk Drawing Floor
- Play and belong in the Little Kickers Training Zone
- Get turned loose for some bouncy castle fun!*
- Get their face painted* and be transformed into anything they can imagine!