A weekend filled with family fun!
March 6th & 7th, 2021
at the Edmonton EXPO Centre
10-5 Saturday | 10-5 Sunday
Here is a little look back at the 2020 Mom, Pop & Tots Fair, which happened March 7 & 8, 2020, and featured meet & greets with PJ Masks! We will update this page to become features for the 2021 Mom, Pop & Tots Fair in the first few months of 2021, so check then! Until then, enjoy a little trip down memory lane with our 2020 Highlights!
Explore the Fair
Bring the whole family together for some quality time!
This two-day event is packed full of interactive and informative exhibitors, features, and entertainment. Learn about parenting tools, find out what’s happening in your community, and come see all the nifty products and services that cater to young families – from clothing to chiropractors, car seats to toys, and photobooths to balloons. And the kids will have a blast with all kinds of fun activities!
For Moms & Pops
We all know that babies and toddlers don’t come with instruction manuals! At the Mom, Pop & Tots Fair, parents will find:
- All the best resources, products, and services to help you deliver the best possible care for your growing family
- Information on topics like education, local attractions, and healthy living
- And a whole ton of other stuff to benefit your growing family!
Get ready to make some family memories! Kiddos will be able to:
- See and/or Meet a very special guest – to be announced soon!
- Go for a pony ride* or pet a baby goat, sheep or duck in the Thistle Hill Farm Petting Zoo!
- Unleash their inner artist on the Chalk Drawing Floor
- Play and belong in the Little Kickers Training Zone
- Get turned loose for some bouncy castle fun!*
- Get their face painted* and be transformed into anything they can imagine!